Tuesday, March 31, 2009
You didn't think I meant...
I've received some complaints about my blog and I just want to clear some things up before I keep blogging... When I was trying to come up with a name for this blog, I was trying to think of something catchy- and then BAM- Your Daily Dose of Nadia came to me and I said, "YESSS! That has a nice ring!" Unfortunately- some people (Tia Suzy) seem to have gotten the WRONG idea and seem to think that by including the word daily, it meant that I was going to blog daily... You didn't all think I meant that, did you? Because if that's what you thought- allow me to clarify. I will not be blogging daily. I just can't. It's impossible! BUT- here's the great part- YOU can come in and read DAILY! So- the name is NOT a lie. It's still Your Daily Dose of Nadia.
Posted by Mari at 2:28 PM
- And she's UP!
- She didn't actually SWING people!
- Nadia gives her own breathing treatments
- You didn't think I meant...
- In case you didn't already know
- Let me catch you up... (Teething, but no teeth!)
- The things no one tells you (but I will).
- Mari, Nadia & BOB!
- We actually FEED her now!
- 4 months ago
- Okay... Fine! I'll admit it!
- My day with Abuela and Abuelo (as told by Nadia).....
- I love being Nadia's mommy!
- Welcome to the world Cousin Max!
- Before there was Nadia...
- "Wow! That's one big baby!"
- My Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Daddy Day: The BEST day of the week!
- ▼ March (18)