Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay... Fine! I'll admit it!


I am not by any means an excellent housewife (although I do a fabulous job with Nadia), I am not keeping up with housework as much as I imagined I would and I don't ever give Lazaro the credit he deserves. Because of this, I decided that in honor of Lazaro- I am going to dedicate an entire post to tell you how great he is and how much he does for Nadia and I.

  1. He let's me stay home with the baby. That in itself is BIG because it means he has to work a lot harder to help make up for the fact that I bring in no money at the moment.

  2. He helps with the laundry. (Yep- I am home all day, and I don't manage to get all the laundry done.)

  3. He loves making Nadia's bottles! He takes pride in washing, sterilizing and filling them up for me every night!

  4. He grills us steaks! (I was never good at making dinner, even when I did work).

  5. He brings me Cafe con Leche! Yum Yum!

  6. He stays home with Nadia on Friday nights so I can go get my nails and wax done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadia's Followers