It's always something I tell you. Parenting NEVER gets boring or old. Nadia has had a terrible cold for the past 3 weeks (or maybe more). The awful thing about infant colds is: they don't take any medicine! We get a cold as an adult and we drown ourselves in Day-Quil, Sudafed, Mucinex, Tylenol and the list goes on. For babies, it's the cold mist humidifier (does nothing), saline drops, suction out the boogies with the bulb thing, and wait! Now that Nadia is over 3 months, she was allowed to use Vicks Baby Rub. I lathered an entire jar on that child and nothing. She was covered in Vicks on her back, chest AND feet for DAYS and she would still cough. Finally, the pedi gave us the okay to bring out the areosol and give Nadia some breathing treatments before bed. This did help to break up the mucus and speed things along FINALLY. The last time we gave Nadia breathing treatments was at 5 weeks for her bronciolitis and boy have things changed! My baby is STRONG now. She held the mask to her face by herself, chewed on the side and gave herself the breathing treatment on her own! Who needs mommy?
- And she's UP!
- She didn't actually SWING people!
- Nadia gives her own breathing treatments
- You didn't think I meant...
- In case you didn't already know
- Let me catch you up... (Teething, but no teeth!)
- The things no one tells you (but I will).
- Mari, Nadia & BOB!
- We actually FEED her now!
- 4 months ago
- Okay... Fine! I'll admit it!
- My day with Abuela and Abuelo (as told by Nadia).....
- I love being Nadia's mommy!
- Welcome to the world Cousin Max!
- Before there was Nadia...
- "Wow! That's one big baby!"
- My Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Daddy Day: The BEST day of the week!
- ▼ March (18)