Friday, March 6, 2009
Welcome to the world Cousin Max!
We are excited to announce that yesterday, March 5, at 1:15am, Nadia received a BABY COUSIN named Max. We've waited a long time for Max to arrive to this world. Nadia has actually been waiting her entire life (all of almost 4 months)! Max is absolutely adorable and actually has a full head of hair! He looks like a little doll. Max belongs to Laz's cousin Jose, and his other half, Damy. I cannot wait for the future when Max and Nadia can play together. WELCOME TO THE WORLD COUSIN MAX!
Posted by Mari at 7:39 PM
- And she's UP!
- She didn't actually SWING people!
- Nadia gives her own breathing treatments
- You didn't think I meant...
- In case you didn't already know
- Let me catch you up... (Teething, but no teeth!)
- The things no one tells you (but I will).
- Mari, Nadia & BOB!
- We actually FEED her now!
- 4 months ago
- Okay... Fine! I'll admit it!
- My day with Abuela and Abuelo (as told by Nadia).....
- I love being Nadia's mommy!
- Welcome to the world Cousin Max!
- Before there was Nadia...
- "Wow! That's one big baby!"
- My Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Daddy Day: The BEST day of the week!
- ▼ March (18)