Friday, March 13, 2009
Mari, Nadia & BOB!
Now, I'm sure you are all wondering, WHO IS BOB? Don't get worried, we didn't get rid of Laz. BOB is my awesome and amazing walking stroller (it's really a jogging stroller, but I do not plan to jog with it). Before Nadia I walked and walked and walked to stay in shape. I have quite a few routes I take through Miami Lakes- some are short and some are long. I even walked throughout my pregnancy. Laz and I went for 3 mile walks about 4 times a week right up until I had Nadia. Unfortunately, since the weather has been so crazy since Nadia's birth, I haven't been able to get out and walk as much as I'd like. Hopefully now that it's warming up a bit, Nadia and I can get out there with BOB in the evenings. So, if you see us walking through Miami Lakes, stop and say HI!
Posted by Mari at 1:58 PM
- And she's UP!
- She didn't actually SWING people!
- Nadia gives her own breathing treatments
- You didn't think I meant...
- In case you didn't already know
- Let me catch you up... (Teething, but no teeth!)
- The things no one tells you (but I will).
- Mari, Nadia & BOB!
- We actually FEED her now!
- 4 months ago
- Okay... Fine! I'll admit it!
- My day with Abuela and Abuelo (as told by Nadia).....
- I love being Nadia's mommy!
- Welcome to the world Cousin Max!
- Before there was Nadia...
- "Wow! That's one big baby!"
- My Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Daddy Day: The BEST day of the week!
- ▼ March (18)