Friday, March 13, 2009

Mari, Nadia & BOB!

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering, WHO IS BOB? Don't get worried, we didn't get rid of Laz. BOB is my awesome and amazing walking stroller (it's really a jogging stroller, but I do not plan to jog with it). Before Nadia I walked and walked and walked to stay in shape. I have quite a few routes I take through Miami Lakes- some are short and some are long. I even walked throughout my pregnancy. Laz and I went for 3 mile walks about 4 times a week right up until I had Nadia. Unfortunately, since the weather has been so crazy since Nadia's birth, I haven't been able to get out and walk as much as I'd like. Hopefully now that it's warming up a bit, Nadia and I can get out there with BOB in the evenings. So, if you see us walking through Miami Lakes, stop and say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadia's Followers