Monday, May 11, 2009

New BOWS!

I know you guys are already aware of my bow obsession! I love love love bows and I seriously think God knew what he was doing when he sent me a little girl! I am totally a "girl mommy." I love dressing her and accessorizing with bows, shoes, earrings and everything else pink and girly! The need for bows actually started with Laz. He was concerned that our baldy baby was going to be confused for a boy. Well- several bows, headbands and a whole lot of money later- I am hooked and Nadia rarely leaves the house without a bow attached to that baldy little head of hers. Here is one of the newest additions to our bow collection. Laz thinks I went overboard with the size of this one, but I disagree! I think it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadia's Followers