Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And we are still so way behind!

Life is just flying by and as much as I am enjoying every single second I wish there was a way to make it stop (or atleast slow down) so I could enjoy everything going on around me!

I'm going to try and give you a quick recap!
Somehow- I managed to read the entire Twilight series. This is a big deal for me because #1 I LOVE books and #2 I thought that after Nadia's birth, I'd never have a chance to read again!
Nadia still loves Esme and Mischa and that's pretty much the only reason they still live here. They bring her so much happiness- so as long as that continues, the yorkies get to stay.

Nadia was baptised and Vanessa became the OFFICIAL Madrina! (That will get a totally seperatet post because I've got some great pictures to share!)

And this was too cute not to add, here is Nadia on her first Easter with her bunny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadia's Followers