Saturday, February 28, 2009

Please welcome me to the blog world...




I am approaching the world of blogging very very carefully... I've thought about it for a while, but wasn't sure I wanted to take steps in this direction. Why, you ask- well because once I commit myself to something, I REALLY commit. And committing to this blog is adding an extra task to my life. And really, does a woman with an infant really need any extra unnecessary tasks? That being said, I think blogging seems like a great way to keep track of Nadia and all the amazing things she is doing each and every day. I want to share my baby with the world (yes, it's because I think she's that amazing!) and so this is why I decided to finally give in and create this blog...

And so, I guess it's polite (and proper) to start with a brief introduction. I am Mari, married to Lazaro. We have been married for 5 years and together for 10. On November 13th, 2008 at 3:07am we welcomed Nadia Gladys into the world. She is the most amazing, unbelievable, precious thing to ever ever ever happen to our lives. Today, Nadia is 3 months and 2 weeks old and weighs in at a whooping 15 pounds and 11 ounces! Yes- we have a big healthy girl on our hands. She is super delicious and I have to hold myself back from taking a bite out of her delicious thighs and cheeks on a daily basis.
I hope you will enjoy checking in and following along with Nadia as she grows and learns (and I grow and learn right along with her)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nadia's Followers