Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nadia's Kicks!


I realize we are jumping from birth to 3 and a half months old and I'm really sorry about that. Unfortunately apologizing is the most I can do for you. Like I said, I'm the mommy of an infant and I just don't have the time to catch you up! So, we''ll start from today and I'll keep you up to date from now on. PROMISE!
Today, Nadia wore shoes for the first time. I've been really undecided about the whole shoe thing to be honest with you. I really want my kid to look cute, but at the same time- I'm not into baby torturing either. I debated holding off on shoes until Nadia was ready to stand, BUT the kid had these absolutely adorable Converse given to her by her "Ina" (my sister Vane, who is Nadia's Godmother-to-be). How could I pass up having her wear these kicks?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't torture Zoe with shoes either until recently. Now I just put her in the Target version of Robeez just to practice wearing shoes, since she rips her socks off all the time!! I can't wait to meet Nadia at Dawn's!! She's so cute, I love her rolls!

    ReplyDelete

Nadia's Followers